The information/material provided on the website www.LAW GYANI.com (hereinafter referred to as “Portal” or “Website”) is provided on an “As Is” basis. IBC Services (hereinafter referred to as “LAW GYANI”) expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. LAW GYANI disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- Any errors in or omissions from the Portal and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from
- The unavailability of this website or any portion thereof;
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website;
- Your use of the website.
Any use of this Portal would expressly mean you irrevocably accept all the terms of this disclaimer notice (“Notice”). The User understands that s/he is free not to accept the conditions contained in the Disclaimer Notice and not to Use the Portal any further by clicking on the following menu. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not Use this Portal any further. Your Use of the website shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the Notice.
All efforts have been made by LAW GYANI to ensure that the content on this Portal is accurate and up-to-date; the same should not be construed as a ‘Statement of Law’ or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, you are advised to verify/check with the respective source and to obtain appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided on the Portal. LAW GYANI accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents.
The contents provided on this Portal only for information and are not intended to be and must not be taken as the basis for any decision either by itself or in conjunction with any other information. You should make your own investigation of the contents provided, including the merits and risks involved and the legal consequences, independently and without reliance on LAW GYANI or their respective employees, agents and affiliates. Nothing on this Portal constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
This Portal does not constitute an offer or solicitation.
LAW GYANI does not warrant that the servers that make this Portal available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
LAW GYANI will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Portal :
- For any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
LAW GYANI makes no warranty that :
- The service will meet your requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The solutions that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded and used for professional or other purposes shall be at the risk of
the user and no services utilized by this website shall create any warranty.
LAW GYANI shall not be responsible if any information/page is downloaded from the website
and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured
LAW GYANI and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, of the products and services contained on the website for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. LAW GYANI and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on LAW GYANI can be refunded within 3 days of purchasing. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may not be eligible for refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
You need to submit a refund request by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for Refund”. You need to mention the course name and reason for requesting the refund in the email.
Refunds are processed within 7 working days from our end and they are manual for now. Please provide for 15 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.
Our 3-day policy
Our 3-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free. Since we’re a startup, we also need to make payments to other service providers and partners, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Copyright policy will not be eligible to receive a refund.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.